Liquid Ladybug™ is the only spider mite killer safe to use on flowers and fruit. It suffocates not poisons the mites and evaporates away leaving no residue after treatment. It’s all natural, safe to use from seedling to harvest, safe to use with lights on and does not stress plants – allowing daily use if desired. Designed as a zero environmental impact miticide, Liquid Ladybug™ is safe for people, pets and plants.
Liquid Ladybug™ is the first zero environmental impact spider mite spray.
+ All Natural Ingredients + For All Plants & Food Crops + Safe To Use Daily + Safe To Use With Lights On + Safe To Use During Flowering + Safe To Use With Bare Hands + Safe To Use From Seedling To Harvest + Does Not Stress Plants + Evaporates Away After Treatment + Leaves No Residue, Odor Or Taste + Non-Toxic – No Petrochemicals + Safe For People, Pets And Plants